Friday, August 13, 2010

Things on plan :)

being in Australia enables me to encounter a lot of foods from various countries, so, i think why not take advantage of it? I WILL LEARN how to cook the foods instead of only enjoying it. this thought doesn't come without thinking, coz i also need to study too :p

It based on three reasons :
- Challenging & it enriches my knowledge
- Coz i can't find the ingredients in my hometown :(
- To save money (reduce eating outside) and make my sis also my bf HAPPY and HEALTHY :D

after doing some research, i decide to lay my hands on ..well... a lot of foods :p
my sister will soon be sleeping over at my house, as she was jealous of the Javanese Beef Steak i cooked for my boyfriend

so, i make appointments on undefined dates with :

Korean Sweet Cakes (Hoddeok) = For afternoon snack + my sis lunch box


Korean Kimchi Fried Rice = For Lunch / Dinner

because my bf has been in a lovey-dovey relationship with pork belly ever since he was a kid, he is a devoted lover to pork belly

Radish Kimchi (Mu Saengchae) = made to be eaten with bossam, so, i have to make this before i make bossam :)


Japchae = For Lunch/Dinner
when my bf is lovey dovey with pork belly, my sister is lovey dovey with this one :/
that's leave me lovey dovey with no one :'(
This is our favourite Korean side dish (banchan), after Kim Chi of course :)'

i once tried this in Sydney, and this is damn good, i still can feel the taste lingering on my lips >.<, Love Love it and hopefully i have found the correct recipe :)

made once, fell in love, want to go back :)

hmm :D
i think for now those would be enough :D

No comments:

Post a Comment